March 12th, 2017 I just spent the whole day tidying my house. Not cleaning, tidying, like picking up everybody's stuff laying around the house. Seriously though, I love tidying. The picking up and putting things back in their place. Finding the missing sock and marrying it back to its lone mate, finding toys stuffed between seat cushions and putting them in their rightful place, making the kids bed and putting their favorite toy or stuff animal as the centerpiece of their bed, laundry is caught up, just the simple act of putting things back into their place. It's work, but it's refreshing the rest of the week knowing lost items were found, broken pieces tossed, and everything is put in its rightful place, at least for that day. My floors still need cleaned, urine clings to bathroom toilets, tabletops need dusted, but everything is tidy. I feel like I can breathe more easily when I can see floor space or counter space. Though I still have a whole list of rooms that need c...
Comments
Post a Comment