I want 5 of you.
Dear Leo,
I love you. I love when you zonk out during your feeding and you nuzzle yourself so close I wonder how you breathe. I love how you look oh so peaceful and you don't care that milk is dripping from you mouth. You breathe nice and easy, so peaceful. I want 5 of you. Over and over again. It is times like this that I cherish and think, I can do this again. Baby's are so precious.
Dear Lane,
I told you yesterday that I wanted 5 of you too. Yesterday after you ate two bowls of chili to then be off playing hide and go seek at Papa's house. You are such a pleasant bundle of energy. You make me want to pick you up and kiss you over and over again because I am so in love with you! Today I tried to make you dance by playing fun music, but you just wanted me to hold you and watch me dance with you in the mirror. You would giggle and giggle, but get mad when I would try to put you down. That's ok, I love holding you. You saw that I had painted my toe nails, so you wanted yours painted. We painted your finger nails. One side is blue, and the other is red like you wanted. Today you also helped me cook, you enjoyed eating the cucumbers, you spat out the red peppers, you did great putting the basil in with the chicken, but you threw away the garlic because you thought it was yacky. You make me laugh.

I want 5 of you two because you are just so stinkin fun! You drive me crazy many times, you make me want to shut the door and cry, you make me want to take a vacation, but you also make me melt at the sight of you. I love nurturing the two of you and I love seeing you get along already (smile).
Dear Lane,
I told you yesterday that I wanted 5 of you too. Yesterday after you ate two bowls of chili to then be off playing hide and go seek at Papa's house. You are such a pleasant bundle of energy. You make me want to pick you up and kiss you over and over again because I am so in love with you! Today I tried to make you dance by playing fun music, but you just wanted me to hold you and watch me dance with you in the mirror. You would giggle and giggle, but get mad when I would try to put you down. That's ok, I love holding you. You saw that I had painted my toe nails, so you wanted yours painted. We painted your finger nails. One side is blue, and the other is red like you wanted. Today you also helped me cook, you enjoyed eating the cucumbers, you spat out the red peppers, you did great putting the basil in with the chicken, but you threw away the garlic because you thought it was yacky. You make me laugh.

I want 5 of you two because you are just so stinkin fun! You drive me crazy many times, you make me want to shut the door and cry, you make me want to take a vacation, but you also make me melt at the sight of you. I love nurturing the two of you and I love seeing you get along already (smile).
what a wonderful momma you are! :)
ReplyDeleteSo awesome Katie! you are a great mama!
ReplyDeleteI'd take five of you too, Katie!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this blog katie! It melted my heart! you are a beautiful person inside and out and just a wonderful mother that I enjoy looking up to and look forward to being like you someday! I am a lucky girl to not just know you but call you my friend! I miss you lots and can't wait to see you this summer!
ReplyDeleteWhat great writing you are a great person, mother, wife, sister, and lovely women,so gifted. Keep up the good work, you make life happen and life is more lovely with you in it.
ReplyDelete