"Mommy, where'd your coffee go?"

"Mommy, where'd your coffee go?" Lane said half serious. We were sitting at the table eating breakfast, Lane was munching on a mango and a granola bar and I was enjoying a strawberry granola bar myself, a banana, and enjoying a fresh cup of coffee. Leo sat perched in his bumbo while I fed him rice cereal in between my own bites. Leo pooped, as usual, so I went to change him. We returned, I slid Leo back into his bumbo and sat down. That's when Lane rather innocently said, "Mommy, where'd your coffee go?" I looked into my cup which was sitting exactly where I had left it, but found no more of my morning goodness. I looked at Laney and smiled, "Did you drink my coffee?" She smiled back "Nooooo." she trolled. We both giggled. This isn't the first time she has tried/tasted/sipped my coffee, but this is the first time she drank my whole cup. I had to laugh to myself.

I am enjoying some quiet time during nap time. Usually I am scurrying around the house tidying up or mass cleaning. I've done that and now I've plopped down onto my couch with a Mountain Dew and 4 slices of day old frozen pizza. It feels so good to rest and treat myself to a little pop and pizza goodness. I have a few blogs that have really inspired me that I am posting below. Enjoy:)

A Beautiful Mess
http://www.abeautifulmess.com/

LaLaMagic
http://www.lalamagic.com/

Beautiful beachy Lane...love my days off with her.
What a man, sitting in his bumbo before he poops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirit of Laziness

Life is So Noisy

Tidy House