Secret Santa Ideas
So, I was researching Secret Santa ideas because I was at a lost for awhile in what fun gifts to give under $5...but here are a few ideas if you ever in need of gift ideas:)
1. Dunken Doughnets coffee grounds: tie with a large ribbon around the package to add a little Christmas flare and add a note that says "I hope this makes you smile!" (it's Dunken Doughnets! Why wouldn't it make you smile!)
2. Gift cards for local coffee shops (please support our locals): many shops have cute holders the gift cards come in so you don't have to worry about wrapping them. Add a note that states your favorite item from the shop, like "I love the Pumpkin Chai Latte with the fudge brownie...treat yourself!!"
1. Dunken Doughnets coffee grounds: tie with a large ribbon around the package to add a little Christmas flare and add a note that says "I hope this makes you smile!" (it's Dunken Doughnets! Why wouldn't it make you smile!)
2. Gift cards for local coffee shops (please support our locals): many shops have cute holders the gift cards come in so you don't have to worry about wrapping them. Add a note that states your favorite item from the shop, like "I love the Pumpkin Chai Latte with the fudge brownie...treat yourself!!"
Comments
Post a Comment